Sunday, October 16, 2022

Thanksgiving Tree Rings - Stampin' Up! Ringed With Nature

   I wanted to have a few Thanksgiving cards on hand and the colors over at Color Throwdown are perfect for an autumn inspired card.  I also used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches since it gives just the perfect little spot for the main card elements.


  The challenge colors are listed as navy, mustard, and brown.  I translated that to Night of Navy, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake.

  I started with a Night of Navy base and then following the sketch I added a panel of Rings of Love DSP from the last Sale-a-Bration.  I hardly used this paper at all when it was a freebie but find myself pulling it out more now that the weather seems more in line with the designs!  Seasonal stamper I am for sure!

  I cut and embossed the tree ring with the Tree Rings hybrid embossing folder/die and it makes a nice little anchor for the rest of the elements.

  The house is stamped in Night of Navy and Crushed Curry and some stamped off Crushed Curry berries and Night of Navy branches are accents behind the house. the whole grouping is popped on dimensionals.

  I had to go to the retired sentiment vault to find something just the right size and saying for Thanksgiving.  I used the long retired And Many More set here and stamped it in Soft Suede and then trimmed it down to size.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Ringed With Nature, And Many More (retired)

Ink: Night of Navy, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede

Paper: Night of Navy, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Basic White, Rings of Love DSP (SAB retired)

Accessories: Tree Rings Hybrid embossing folder/die, dimensionals




2 comments:

  1. This is beautifully detailed - love the rich blue backdrop to showcase your scene!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!