Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Gold Pumpkin Hello - Stampin' Up! Hello Harvest

   For my customer thank you cards for orders placed in September I wanted to send a nice autumn card but maybe not in traditional colors so I got to work with black, white and gold.  What do you think?


  I started with a Basic White thick card base, then a layer of the black and white plaid pattern from the Rustic Harvest DSP.  Next is a layer of Basic White embossed with the Leaf Fall embossing folder for some subtle texture.

  I embossed the pumpkin from Hello Harvest in gold and then cut it out along with a few vines out of the Distressed Gold Specialty paper.  I mounted the pumpkin with dimensionals over a length of retired Fine Art (which has pretty gold threads woven through it) onto a Basic Black circle cut with the Stylish Shapes dies.

  Lastly, I embossed the 'hello' from the Inspired Thoughts stamp set in gold onto Basic Black and then added it to the side of the pumpkin.  

  I love how this card came out; I think it's really elegant and understated.

  If you'd like to get a hand stamped card from me go ahead and place your order in my Stampin' Up! store.  Click here or there is a link in the sidebar ------->

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Autumn Harvest, Inspired Thoughts

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Basic Black, Rustic Harvest DSP, Distressed Gold Specialty paper

Accessories: Leaf Fall embossing folder, gold embossing powder, Rustic Pumpkin dies, Stylish Shapes dies, dimensionals, Fine Art ribbon (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!