Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Bright Floral Birthday - Stampin' Up! Cup of Tea

   I was inspired for today's card by the inspiration at Just Add Ink.  They have a gorgeous floral photograph from which I pulled all my colors.  I definitely didn't do the real flowers justice but I thought it ended up a fun birthday card especially for a flower lover.  A quick switch of sentiments could turn this one into a great hello or thinking of you card.


  No crazy techniques or anything here.  I just used the small flower and leaf stamps from the Cup of Tea stamp set and randomly stamped all over a Basic White panel.  Don't overlook those smaller supporting stamps in a set.  In the right layout they can definitely stand on their own!  I popped it up over a Polished Pink card base embossed with the Gingham embossing folder.

  The sentiment is from Party Puffins and I stamped that in Blackberry Bliss onto Daffodil Delight cardstock and cut it out with the retired Tasteful Labels die set.  I layered a piece of DSP underneath cut into a flag.

  A bit of scrap white ribbon and a die cut flower help accent the sentiment layers and then a few adhesive sequins are sprinkled in among the flowers for a little shine.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Cup of Tea, Party Puffins

Ink: Poppy Parade, Polished Pink, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Rich Razzleberry, Blackberry Bliss, Garden Green

Paper: Polished Pink, Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Peaceful Poppies DSP (retired)

Accessories: Gingham embossing folder, Tea Cup dies, dimensionals, white ribbon, adhesive sequins, Tasteful Labels dies (retired)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!