Monday, October 24, 2022

Lights Aglow Trees - Stampin' Up! Brightest Glow

   I finally got around to making a card with some of the leftover pieces from designing this card where I ended up with some gold glimmer paper tree outlines.  I knew backing the outlines with some designer series paper would look great and I wasn't wrong!  


  I started with an Evening Evergreen base and then topped it with a piece of Basic White embossed with the Merry Melody embossing folder.  This folder is from last year's holiday mini catalog and I had almost forgotten it had carried over into the annual catalog.  It's a great background especially for Christmas cards.  

  I wrapped a bit of Evening Evergreen ribbon around the white layer and then added my trees which are backed with Lights Aglow DSP.  The front most tree is popped on dimensionals.

  I embossed the sentiment from Brightest Glow in gold on Evening Evergreen and then cut it out with the Tasteful Label dies.

  Using a bit of scrap gold glimmer paper I cut a few mini stars using the Spruced Up Outlines dies and added them above the sentiment.

  Definitely don't throw out those little outline shapes from the Spruced Up bundle.  If you're not using them on the card you're working on they will be handy to kick start another card soon!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Brightest Glow

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Evening Evergreen, Basic White, Gold Glimmer, Lights Aglow DSP

Accessories: Merry Melody embossing folder, Spruced Up Outlines dies, dimensionals, Evening Evergreen ribbon, Tasteful Labels dies (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!