Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Ringed Christmas Wreath - Stampin' Up! Ringed With Nature

   I skipped getting the wreath set in the holiday mini this year not because I didn't love it but because there are only so many hours in the week to create with and my mini preorder in June was already overflowing with stamp sets.  There's always a way to make a wreath card even if you don't have a wreath stamp set so I figured I could live without it.  I used the Ringed With Nature set to get my wreath fix any way!


  All of the little branches and sprigs in the Ringed With Nature set really work well for creating a wreath.  And even though I kind of covered up the wreath with my sentiment banner and ribbon it still makes for a nice cheerful Christmas card.

  I started with a Pear Pizzazz base, then a layer of Basic White embossed with the Tree Rings hybrid embossing folder.  

  To make the wreath panel I punched a small circle out of scrap paper and adhered it to a piece of Basic White with re-positional adhesive.  Then I stamped various images all around the circle leaving the center masked.  I used Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Soft Sea Foam, Sweet Sorbet and Daffodil Delight inks.

  I edged the sides of the wreath panel with narrow strips of Sweet Sorbet In Color DSP and then popped the panel on the card front with dimensionals.

  The sentiment is embossed in white and a piece of mini ruffled ribbon is tucked behind it.  I added a few Old Olive candy dots because I am determined to use them up.  But I swear they are having babies in my embellishment drawer because it seems as if there are always more of them not less!

  I'm really digging these colors and might have to try using them all again on another card design soon!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Ringed With Nature

Ink: Versamark, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Soft Sea Foam, Sweet Sorbet, Daffodil Delight

Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Basic White, Sweet Sorbet In Color DSP

Accessories: Tree Rings hybrid embossing folder, dimensionals, white embossing powder, mini ruffled ribbon, candy dots (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!