Saturday, October 8, 2022

Sunflower Wedding Wishes - Stampin' Up! Jar of Flowers

   One of the (many!!) perks of being married to me is always having a supply of cards to choose from and/or being able to ask for a bespoke card when needed.  I made this wedding card for my husband to give to someone on his team who is getting married soon.  The team went in on a gift and of course needed a card to go with it.  I was told sunflowers and the color navy were the wedding theme and main color.  So pretty for a fall wedding don't you think?


  The card starts with a Night of Navy base, then a layer of Basic White, then a layer of some unnamed DSP that I found in my retired stash in a navy/polka dot pattern.  I then cut 3 Stitched Rectangles in Night of Navy and layered them on the DSP.

  The sentiment is from Splendid Thoughts and is embossed in retired Early Espresso embossing powder and then cut with a Stylish Shapes circle die.  I popped it up on dimensionals.

  Next come the 2 clusters of sunflowers from the Jar of Flowers set.  I stamped them both in Early Espresso and then colored them in using a variety of Blends markers (listed below). I fussy cut them and adhered them with more dimensionals.

  A few Gold Faceted Gems are sprinkled on the card front for some shine.  

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Jar of Flowers, Splendid Thoughts

Ink: Early Espresso, Versamark

Blends: Daffodil Delight light & dark, Mango Melody light & dark (retired), Cajun Craze light & dark, Calypso Coral light, Old Olive light, Crumb Cake light & dark

Paper: Night of Navy, Basic White, unknown Navy DSP (retired)

Accessories: Stitched Rectangle dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Early Espresso embossing powder (retired), dimensionals, Faceted Gold Gems

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!