Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Spotlight on Petals - Stampin' Up! Petal Palette

 I just had my monthly class yesterday and here I am just getting around to sharing one of the projects we made last month.  Clearly I am behind...as usual!

  I don't know if my stampers are tired of seeing the Petal Palette stamp set but I keep finding myself using it for all kinds of cards.

Today's card is just a simple spotlighting technique which highlights a small portion of a design leaving the larger area black and white.



 Since we only have a short time left with the 2016-2018 set of In Colors I wanted to make sure I used them each a little in class the next few months so I did a Flirty Flamingo/ Basic Gray combo.

  While there aren't Stampin' Blends in Flirty Flamingo I found that the Pink Pirouette is a nice match.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Petal Palette

Ink: Memento

Blends: Old Olive, Pink Pirouette

Paper: Flirty Flamingo, Basic Gray, Whisper White

Accessories: Petal Pair embossing folder, circle punches, dimensionals, faceted gems

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!