Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Parrot Birthday - Stampin' Up! Bird Banter

  Here we are again with the birds!  Seriously, I hope none of my blog readers have bird phobias or anything because I just can't help but continue to use the fun bird images that are in the Occasions catalog!


  For today's card I have a clean and simple (CAS) design with some more masculine colors though they could certainly be used for a woman as well.

  The base is Night of Navy then a layer of Whisper White with the branches stamped in Memento black and colored with Old Olive Stampin' Blends.  The Night of Navy banner is stamped in Versamark and then embossed with white embossing powder.  I've popped it up with dimensionals and added a little baker's twine bow.

  The birthday parrot is stamped with Memento ink and then colored with Stampin' Blends.  I used Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy and Smoky Slate.  Once he was all colored up I fussy cut him and adhered him to the edge of the banner.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Bird Banter

Ink: Memento black, Versamark  Blends: Old Olive, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, Smoky Slate

Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White

Accessories: corner rounder, dimensionals, white baker's twine, white embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!