Friday, March 2, 2018

Butterfly Hugs - Stampin' Up! Watercolor Wings - Fab Friday 132

Happy Friday everyone!  This week has gone by fast and slow all at once!  I don't know how that's possible but it seemed as if each day dragged a bit but now Friday seems like it's come very quickly. So weird!  I'm not even going to contemplate it though; I'll take that time and use it for some stamping!

  We have a new challenge over at Fab Friday today so that's another thing to cheer about!



  I struggled with this set of colors for a bit.  Not a single In Color here and I think it was throwing me off using all regular collection colors!  I perservered and got a card made.  I thought since spring is right around the corner a nice butterfly card in these bright colors would be fun.


  Using our challenge colors I created the butterfly.  All of the colors are stamped off once for a bit lighter look.  I added a bit of gold with the sentiment and some more sparkle with some leftover kit sequins.

  Nothing earth shattering but a pleasing end result I think.  With a change of sentiment I might make a few more for some Easter cards.

  I hope to see your fun creation in our Fab Friday gallery!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Watercolor Wings, Sunshine Sayings

Ink: Pool Party, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede

Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White thick, Whisper White, Shimmery White, Pool Party, Gold Foil

Accessories: Bold Butterfly framelits, Softly Falling embossing folder, circle punches, Sunshine Wishes thinlets, dimensionals, wide burlap ribbon (retired), kit sequins, 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!