Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Heartfelt Thanks - Stampin' Up! Heartfelt Blooms

  In one of my recent orders I goofed and instead of ordering envelopes I order the notecards....lots of notecards.  So I decided to incorporate them into my last class and designed this all purpose card using the Sale-a-Bration set Heartfelt Blooms.

  I took my inspiration from this card from a few weeks back and used the same colors.  I wanted to add some texture so I brought in the Petal Pair embossing folders for my stampers to choose from for the embossed Smoky Slate piece.


 
  You can change out the sentiment to any one you need at the time but the ones included in the set cover a lot of occasions.  We also used the Sale-a-Bration Shimmer Ribbon in Basic Gray as well as some rhinestones or pearls.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Heartfelt Blooms

Ink: Smoky Slate, Basic Gray

Paper: Very Vanilla Notecards, Smoky Slate

Accessories: SAB Shimmer Ribbon, rhinestones, Petal Pair embossing folder

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!