Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Pink Lavender - Stampin' Up! Lots of Lavender

  My day is going to be totally thrown off as the boys had a 2 hour delay from the snow yesterday.  It snowed a few inches and only stuck to the roads a little bit and turned to slush.  They were both hoping that school would end up being cancelled...silly southern born kids!  They see snow and immediately think that school should be cancelled!

  I need to get back on track and check some stuff off my to-do list today because they will be home before I know it and then it will be all homework and cooking dinner....BORING!  Stamping stuff is always more fun.

  Another quick floral card today using the Sale-a-Bration (SAB) set Lots of Lavender.  Only a few weeks left to earn freebies from Stampin' Up!  They even gave us a nice surprise with some more SAB choices for these last few weeks!  Starting on March 15 there will be a select group of catalog items that can be redeemed as SAB rewards.  Plan your last SAB order now so you don't miss out!


  I was just playing around with some non-lavender colors and I liked this bold hot pink version.  The base is Old Olive, then a piece of paper doily I had been saving that really just needed to be used because I had to keep moving it around every time I opened the drawer it was in.  

  I stamped the outline in black then filled in with Old Olive leaves and stems, Melon Mambo flowers and a Peekaboo Peach bow.

  I used some black bakers twine on the corner for a bit of a bold look that would stand out from the bright colors.  

  The sentiment is from Beautiful Bouquet and is cut with the Layering Circles in Whisper White and Melon mambo cardstock and then popped with a dimensional.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Lots of Lavender, Beautiful Bouquet

Ink: Black, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Peekaboo Peach

Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White, Melon Mambo

Accessories: Layering Circles framelits, paper doily, black baker's twine, dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!