Monday, March 26, 2018

Epic Guitar - Stampin' Up! Epic Celebrations

  Even though Sale-a-Bration has been going on for almost 3 months I'm still having fun creating with the free items I have earned.  The Epic Celebrations stamp set is a great pairing with the Bubbles & Fizz DSP.  Only a few more days left to earn the Sale-a-Bration freebies so don't wait to place your order; Sale-a-Bration ends March 31.


  I have been hoarding the Myths & Magic Glimmer paper a bit since I ordered it way back in December during the demonstrator pre-order.  I've been trying to incorporate it a bit more into my projects since it's really great and you get a ton of each of the 3 colors in the pack.  On this card I used the green color.  It's listed as light green but I would say it's a great match to Lemon Lime Twist or a light Old Olive.

  I'm off to prepare for my monthly stamp club tomorrow.  Have a great Monday!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Epic Celebrations

Ink: Basic Gray, Versamark

Blends: Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate

Paper: Bermuda Bay, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Bubbles & Fizz DSP (SAB), Myths & Magic Glimmer paper

Accessories: white embossing powder, dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!