I've got a sweet little Christmas card to share today! I'm mixing some current products with a few things that will available soon in the Stampin' Up!® Sept.-Dec. 2026 catalog. The sweet little animals in the Woodland Wishes stamp set are so cute and just look how nice they are with red and green Christmas colors!
Next I stamped, colored and fussy cut the animals with Blends and then added them to the card front. The fox is popped on dimensionals. The card needed a bit of sparkle so I die cut a few little stars out of gold glimmer paper with the Home for Christmas dies.
Thanks for looking! Did you stamp today?
All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE. Items marked with a * will be available on Sept. 1, 2026.
Stamps: Woodland Wishes (Online Exclusive)
Ink: Memento Black, Peaceful Pine
Blends: Ivory, Peacan Pie, Cajun Craze, Pecan Pie, Bronze
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Peaceful Pine Two-Toned, Gold Glimmer (retired), Timeless Christmas DSP*
Accessories: Home for Christmas dies*, dimensionals


Amanda, that two-toned dotted paper is such a fun place to start interpreting our sketch! LOve your sweet little forest friends and sweet little cherry cobbler scalloped 'ledge!'
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in this week at FMS!
=] Michele