Sunday, August 2, 2026

Quilt Block Thank You - Stampin' Up!® Stitched Stocking

 I was playing around with the Stampin' Up!® Stitched Stocking bundle the other day trying out different ideas for a class and I wasn't really feeling 'Christmas' at that moment so I made just a regular quilt block just to see.  I poked around quilting Pinterest (they are as crazy for their hobby as we paper crafters are lol!) to find a block that I could build out with the dies in the bundle.  It's amazing what triangles and geometry can do!  Once I found a pattern I just played with different colors and DSPs and ended up with this pinwheel-esque square.


 
  I pulled my colors from the Stitched Season DSP and used the Peaceful Pine plaid design as well as the floral pattern.  I used a Peaceful Pine card base and a panel of Secret Sea for the quilt block to be adhered to.  The sentiment panel is the cuff die cut from the stocking and it just the right size for the Banner Sayings stamp set.  To continue the quilting theme I used the stitching stamp to add "stitching" around the sentiment.  If you take your time it's pretty easy to line up.


    Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

All of the current supplies used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

Stamps: Stitched Stocking (Online Exclusive), Banner Sayings

Ink: Secret Sea, Peaceful Pine

Paper: Secret Sea, Peaceful Pine, Basic White, A Stitched Season DSP

Accessories: Stitched Stocking Dies (Online Exclusive), dimensionals, Peaceful Pine bordered ribbon, Dewdrop Embellishments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!