The design team at CAS Colours & Sketches is back with a new challenge this week! I suggested the colors for this challenge and I can't wait to see how you all use them!
Misty Moonlight, Pecan Pie and Berry Burst seemed like a bit of a fall combo to me and seeing as how I recently got the Elegant Leaves bundle in my pre-order I didn't waste any time putting this card together!
I started with a Basic White thick card base, then a slightly smaller layer of Basic White. I used the fun wood grain die to cut the band in the middle of this panel. The leaf is stamped in Berry Burst with a Pecan Pie overlay; such a great combo!! It's die cut then popped on dimensionals.
A few Pecan Pie faceted gems give just the tiniest bit of sparkle to finish off this clean and simple design.
Check out the rest of the Design Team samples and then play along! Remember to keep to the challenge colors plus neutrals as well as a clean and simple design.
Thanks for looking! Did you stamp today?
All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE. Items marked with a * will be available Sept. 1 in the Stampin' Up!® Sept.-Dec. 2026 catalog.
Stamps: Elegant Leaves*
Ink: Berry Burst, Pecan Pie, Versamark
Paper: Basic White, Basic White thick, Misty Moonlight
Accessories: Elegant Leaves dies*, white embossing powder, dimensionals, Opaque Faceted Gems (SAB 2024 retired)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment!