Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Back to School Owl - Stampin' Up!® Adorable Owls

   Even if my kids are now in college I'm still doing back to school cards for them!  I dug back into the archives for this cutie!  Adorable Owls was a Sale-a-Bration reward back in 2023 and I'm glad I hung onto it!


  I started with a Granny Apple Green card base, then a layer of Misty Moonlight and then a layer of Homemade Sweetness DSP in this fun notebook paper pattern.

  The retired Just A Note bundle is also one that I've kept because I just love the fun office stationery and the notebook paper dies.  They were a great pairing with the owl.  The Learn & Grow stamp set is a good current substitute if you're looking for a similar "school" type stamp set. I used the notebook paper die on a piece of Basic White to create a spot to add all of my other elements.  The Misty Moonlight banner embossed with the sentiment, the stars and glimmer paper heart paper clip as well as the owl.  


  I colored the owl with Blends and then fussy cut him.  He's popped on dimensionals.  I thought it ended up being a cute back to school card!

Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

Stamps: Adorable Owls (retired SAB), Just a Note (retired)

Ink: Versamark, Memento black

Blends: Pecan Pie light & dark, Ivory, Real Red light & dark, Daffodil Delight dark, Pumpkin Pie dark, Azure Afternoon dark

Paper: Granny Apple Green, Misty Moonlight, Basic White, Homemade Sweetness DSP, Daffodil Delight, Real Red Glimmer (retired)

Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, dimensionals, Just A Note dies (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!