Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Christmas Greenery - Stampin' Up!® Noel Tidings

 The first thing that drew my attention to the Neutral Noel Suite Collection in the upcoming Stampin'    Up!® Sept.-Dec. 2026 catalog were the beautiful samples using a muted color palette and gold accents.  I loved the warm feel of the little buildings and the super versatile branches and berries in the stamp sets.  Did I use all those neutrals and golds the first time I used products from this suite? Nope!  All in due time!  My card today uses colors but does have a neutral background so there is that!

  I've used the Paper Players challenge with this fun color combo for the card; Teal, Aqua, Tan and Red which I translated into Stampin' Up!® colors Pretty Peacock, Pool Party, Crumb Cake and Real Red.

  I used the Textured Tree Ring embossing folder on the Crumb Cake for the card front.  What a lovely look for nature inspired cards!  Next I cut 2 of the greenery rings, one in Pool Party and the second in Pretty Peacock.  I ended up using glue dots to adhere the 2 together as that seemed to be the easiest way not to get adhesive all over or risk tearing them with a tape runner.  I popped the wreath up on dimensionals/mini dimensionals put in just the right places.


  Next I decorated the wreath with stamped and die cut pinecones and Glimmer paper berries.  The small sentiments in the new Soiree Salutations fit perfectly in this angled die cut that is included in the bundle. The finishing touch is a Real Red Stitched fork bow.

  I can't wait to explore all the ways to use this suite collection and especially the bundles!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE. Items marked with a * will be available on Sept. 1 with the release of the Sept.-Dec. 2026 catalog.  To get early access to these items and more join my team HERE.

Stamps: Noel Tidings*, Soiree Salutations*

Ink: Crumb Cake, Pretty Peacock

Paper: Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Basic White, Real Red Glimmer (retired)

Accessories: Textured Tree Ring embossing folder, Noel Tidings dies*, Real Red Stitched ribbon, dimensionals, glue dots



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!