When new Christmas products are released I always like to get one of the bundles or suites that has classic Christmas images and or red/green color combo. I find that you can go wrong with the basics and the new Home for Christmas bundle and Timeless Christmas DSP are a wonderful pairing!
The cute little images come next! I popped them on dimensionals. And the candies have a fun little detail that's hard to see in the photos but after the candy portion is stamped and die cut I added a clear layer on top for the cellophane wrapper using some thin sheets of acetate. The regular window sheets are too thick for the die to cut (I tried) so I used the extra acetate that used to come with the photopolymer stamp sets in the old packaging. To adhere them without the glue or tape runner showing I just pressed the acetate onto the adhesive sheets to basically create a sticker. Looks just like the candies your grandma had in the bottom of her purse! Though maybe a little less dusty lol!
Finally the sentiment from the new Soiree Salutations is stamped in black and trimmed down to fit on the candy. A few retired Dear Dots in Poppy Parade in the corner are finishing touch.
Thanks for looking! Did you stamp today?
All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE. Items marked with a * will be available September 1, 2026 in the Stampin' Up!® Sept.-Dec. 2026 catalog. If you'd like early access to these products you can join my team HERE.
Stamps: Home for Christmas*, Soiree Salutations*
Ink: Pecan Pie, Peaceful Pine, Crushed Curry, Poppy Parade, Black
Paper: Peaceful Pine, Timeless Christmas DSP*, Basic White, thin acetate
Accessories: Home for Christmas dies*, Scalloped Christmas Cheer dies*, Softly Woven embossing folder*, Beautiful Pattern embossing folder (retired), dimensionals, Peaceful Pine Bordered ribbon, Dear Dots (retired), adhesive sheets

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment!