Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Nevermore - Stampin' Up!® Raven's Tale

   The newest CAS Colours & Sketches challenge is here and there is so much you can do with this sketch from Suzy!  That rectangle just holds so many possibilities!  Just remember to keep it clean and simple!


I was dithering a bit when deciding what to do for this sketch when I had the lightbulb moment to frame out an image instead of stamping something on the rectangle.  The new Raven's Tale stamp set was just the ticket!


 I decided at the start of 2026 to befriend the crows at my local park so of course I needed this stamp set for all of my crow lady era card needs!  Isn't he/she majestic??!  

  I started with a Basic Black card base, then stamped the raven/crow in Memento onto a piece of Basic White.  I die cut the frame with the retired Deckled Rectangle dies using retired black glitter paper and popped it up on dimensionals right over the bird.  


  The sentiment is also stamped in Memento black and is fussy cut and popped on dimensionals.  


  I highlighted parts of the raven/crow with clear Wink of Stella and a few sparkle gems finish off the design. 

  I can't wait to see your creation in our challenge gallery!

Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

Stamps: Raven's Tale (Online Exclusives)

Ink: Memento Black

Paper: Basic Black, Basic White, Black Glitter paper (retired)

Accessories: Wink of Stella, dimensionals, Deckled Rectangle dies (retired), Sparkle Gems (retired)

3 comments:

  1. What a terrific way to highlight this stamp! LOVE that sparkly frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this, Amanda! I bought that stamp set as soon as it was released but I haven't gotten it inky yet...I love how you used it here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fab Amanda - the black glimmer was the perfect frame for that raven! CAS perfection (I am now giggling though at the idea of you being in your crow lady era lol!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!