Friday, January 29, 2021

Perennial Valentine - Stampin' Up! Pretty Perennials

   Happy Friday stampers!  Did your week fly by or drag slowly on?  Mine went pretty quickly and here we are at a new Fab Friday Challenge!  We have a gorgeous color combo for you to try out.  My card came together so quickly I was worried that maybe I should make another one right away while the ideas were flowing!


  So pretty right?  I can't wait to see what you will create!  For now here's my card for some inspiration!

  I thought these colors would look really nice as a non-traditional Valentine's day card.  I started with the stamped and punched heart then added the sentiment and then the flowers and greenery in the back.  In an effort to use more of my supply stash that I had set aside for classes which are still not happening, I used a square vellum doily to back the heart/flower combo.

  I layered all of that on top of a Whisper White and Blushing Bride Stitched Rectangle panel and adhered with dimensionals.  I added a few stamped Blushing Bride dots and 2 Just Jade enamel dots.

  For more inspiration see what the rest of the Fab Friday Design Team did with these colors!  I always get so many great ideas from their cards!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Banner Year, Heartfelt, Pretty Perennials

Ink: Blushing Bride, Just Jade, Bumblebee

Paper: Just Jade, Blushing Bride, Whisper White

Accessories: Stitched Rectangle dies, Heart punch pack, vellum doily, Perennial Petals dies, dimensionals, enamel dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!