Thursday, January 14, 2021

Fruity Thanks - Stampin' Up! Cute Fruit

    Today I'm sharing another thank you card.  I made this one a while back and just never got it shared.  But it's a cute card with lots of personality!

  It starts with a Rich Razzleberry base and then a layer of Plaid Tiding DSP.   I was sorry to see this DSP not carry over at least for a little while.  It won't stop me from using it and I think some of the patterns will see a workout for Valentine's day!

  I stamped all the fruit and then fussy cut them and popped the pineapple on dimensionals on a piece of Whisper White die cut with the Stitched So Sweetly dies.

  The Thanks from Well Said is stamped in black and a Whisper White cotton ribbon is used across the center.  And more retired candy dots in Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo.  I'm starting to feel like a one trick pony with the Stitched So Sweetly dies and candy dots lol!  I'll try harder to diversify!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Cute Fruit, Well Said

Ink: Memento Black, Bumble Bee, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green

Paper: Rich Rrazzleberry, Plaid Tidings DSP (retired), Whisper White

Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly dies, dimensionals, white cotton ribbon (retired), candy dots (retired)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!