Sunday, January 31, 2021

Best Blueberry - Stampin' Up! Berry Blessings - Paper Players 526

 The Paper Players are back with a brand new challenge today!  It's Laurie's turn to host and she's given us a tic-tac-toe inspiration board!  So fun! So pick a row down, across or diagonal and use those items for your card.  


  I decided to do the left to right diagonal; Die cut, Embossing and Blue.  Does my title give you any hints??  I took the "blue" to heart and used not only blue inks and papers but also my images are blueberries!


 Starting with the die cut element I used 3 of the Tasteful Label dies to create this layered label.  I just decided which one I wanted to use to cut my sentiment and then added 2 others behind to give it some more weight.

 For the embossing I used the Old World Paper embossing folder to emboss the the Whisper White label for some texture.  I also used heat embossing to emboss the sentiment with white embossing powder.

 Now to the blues!  The card base is Balmy Blue, the blueberries and stems are stamped all over to create a background.  I used Night of Navy for the blueberry outline and Pacific Point ink for the centers.  I also used Balmy Blue and Night of Navy for 2 of the labels.  So 3 different blues on one card!

  I hadn't yet used the blueberry stamps from the Sale-a-Bration set Berry Blessings so this was a great challenge for me to get those images inky.  

  The Paper Players Design Team is top notch and I know you'll get tons of inspiration seeing how they used this tic tac toe challenge!  Check out their creations at The Paper Players blog or on their blogs and then share yours in the gallery!

 Jaydee
 LeAnne
Claire
Joanne
Laurie
Anne Marie
Ann
Nancy
Debbie 

  

Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Berry Blessings (SAB)

Ink: Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, Versamark

Paper: Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, Whisper White

Accessories: Tasteful Label dies, Old World embossing folder, white embossing powder, dimensionals, crinkled seam binding ribbon


10 comments:

  1. LOVE this....I love anything blue to begin with, but your blueberries and that amazing sentiment really kick it up a notch! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Amanda! The blueberries look so realistic! I might have to get this DSP! WOW! I love the Night of Navy and Granny Apple Green together! Such a sweet sentiment, too! I hope you have an amazing week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful in blue, Amanda! I love the texture and the bow. The blueberry accents are perfect! Such a pretty card! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blueberry paper is awesome!! Love your design too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful, Amanda. I am also a "blue" lover and all of the blues are perfect together. Your stamping is amazing. It looks exactly like the DSP and I especially love how you layered the sentiment labels. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought this was DSP! Love it! Such a happy card! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous Amanda! What could be more blue than blueberries?! I love the layered label focal poit, and your very own custom DSP for your blueberry panel. So fresh and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amanda, this is berry beautiful!! Love how you stamped the images and the layered sentiment looks great. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous, Amanda. I love the layered sentiment and your custom DSP! A gorgeous, bold, graphic creation
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!