Monday, January 8, 2024

Uplifting New Year - Stampin' Up! Hot Air Balloon

   I wanted to send a few happy New Year cards out and thought that the Hot Air Balloon bundle would be a fun set to use.  There are so many mix and match possibilities with these balloon and the matching dies.  I pulled my colors right from the coordinating Lighter Than Air DSP.  I used Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party, Lemon Lolly and Azure Afternoon.  Time Out Challenges is having a "New" challenge so I'll be sharing this one over there.


  The base is Pool Party then I backed a piece of the Lighter Than Air DSP with a piece of Basic White.  The large balloon is stamped in Azure Afternoon and Lemon Lolly.  The small balloon is Lemon Lolly and Flirty Flamingo.  Both baskets are stamped in Pecan Pie.  After everything was die cut I popped them on dimensionals on the card front.  I added a flag banner to the large balloon and a scallop one for the small balloon.

  The sentiment is stamped with the More Wishes stamp set in Azure Afternoon and then popped on dimensionals.

 The last touches are the Lemon Lolly baker's twine bow on the small balloon and a few Rainbow Adhesive-backed dots on the sentiment strip.

  All of the products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Hot Air Balloon, More Wishes

Ink: Azure Afternoon, Lemon Lolly, Flirty Flamingo, Pecan Pie

Paper: Pool Party, Basic White, Lighter Than Air DSP, Flirty Flamingo, Azure Afternoon

Accessories: Hot Air Balloon dies, dimensionals, Rainbow Adhesive-backed dots, Baker's twine three pack



2 comments:

  1. Such a fun, colorful design! The hot air balloons are a perfect image for new year -I would not have thought of that, very clever! But let us fly away to new adventures! :) Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and colorful card, Amanda. I can see how you can change the colors to get a whole different feel with the hot air balloons. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!