Friday, January 19, 2024

Sunny Congratulations - Stampin' Up! Sunny Days DSP

   I'm heading into the weekend hoping to get a lot of stamping time in!  How about you?  My first class of the new year is coming up so I'm busy getting lots of samples made and trying to narrow down which products I want to show off.  It's a hard job but someone has to do it lol!

  I used the current Global Design Project CASE the designer challenge to make a card featuring the Sunny Days DSP.  The designer sample by Cindy Timmers uses a lot of DSP so I took that as inspiration as well as the layout.

  My husband needed a congrats card for one of the people on his team who was celebrating 15 years with the company so I used that sentiment as well.


  The only stamping on this on is the sentiment which is from the Lovely & Sweet stamp set and is embossed in black.  I really let Designer Series Papers do the heavy lifting here!

  I pulled all of my colors from the pretty floral pattern in the Sunny Days DSP which is a Sale-a-Bration reward.  Though I think the flowers have Crushed Curry centers I subbed in Wild Wheat because I had a nice subtle striped pattern in that from the retired Garden Walk DSP which I used to cover the card front.   

  The next layer is a Pool Party linen look pattern from Softly Stippled DSP also a Sale-a-Bration (SAB) selection.  I cut Stylish Shapes circles of the floral pattern and then some Pool Party leaves (using the Notes of Nature dies) and tucked them behind the circles before adhering.

  The sentiment strip is popped on dimensionals with a black baker's twine bow embellishing the the side.  A few retired white adhesive sequins are scattered around the card front for the last detail.

  All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased or earned for free in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Lovely & Sweet

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Pool Party, Sunny Days DSP (SAB), Softly Stippled DSP (SAB), Garden Walk DSP (retired)

Accessories: Stylish Shaped dies, Notes of Nature dies, black embossing powder, dimensionals, black bakers twine, white adhesive sequins (retired)



1 comment:

  1. This is a great card Amanda! I love the colors and how you used the DSP.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!