Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Elegant Botanical - Stampin' Up! Lovely & Sweet

    I had my monthly class yesterday and I was so excited to show off so many new products that are in the Stampin' Up! January-April mini catalog. The Nature's Sweetness suite of products is really shown off with my design here.  I wanted to show the fun mix and match possibilities between the 2 stamp set and coordinating die sets as well as how pretty the Nature's Sweetness DSP is even though I've only used a small amount of it here.


 My layout was inspired by last week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  I started with a Pebbled Path card base then stamped the large almond branch stamp in Pebbled Path ink on the card front. Then I stamped it again on a Stylish Shapes dies circle.  I colored the flowers with Calypso Coral Blends. 

Next, I used Notes of Nature dies to make the notebook paper holes in the DSP and adhered it along the the fold side of the card. The circle is then adhered to the card front lining up the image on the circle with the one on the card front.

  I used the Notes of Nature dies and Lovely & Sweet dies to make the ticket element and distressed gold specialty paper leafy element.  The ticket and branch are added to the card with dimensionals and then I finished the details with the Sale-a-Bration Opaque Faceted gems in Calypso Coral.

 All of the products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Notes of Nature, Lovely & Sweet

Ink: Pebbled Path

Blends: Calypso Coral light & dark

Paper: Pebbled Path, Basic White, Nature's Sweetness DSP, Distressed Gold Specialty paper

Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, Notes of Nature dies, Lovely & Sweet DSP, dimensionals, Opaque Faceted gems (SAB)


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!