Saturday, January 20, 2024

Love You - Stampin' Up! Most Adored DSP

   I'm getting quite the collection of Valentine's day cards made lately and I hope I have enough people to send them to!  I guess I could offer the extra cards for sale because at this rate I'm going to have a lot of cards!

  My card today is inspired by The Card Concept challenge.  They have a very pretty inspiration photo and I pulled several elements from it for this clean and layered design.  I pulled the red hearts, the large 'LOVE' letters in the background, the white space and the woodgrain from the tiered tray.


  I dug around in my retired DSP stash and pulled up the Wood Textures DSP which had this nice shabby painted wood pattern which worked for my background.  The strip of red plaid is from the Sale-a-Bration (SAB) choice Most Adored DSP.  I layered a scrap of Real Red ruffled ribbon across the plaid.

    Next I pulled out my Alphabet a la Mode dies, a piece of foam adhesive sheet and the small heart pattern from the Most Adored DSP and cut out the word love.  I tossed the actual letters and kept the larger foam piece.  I adhered it to a scalloped rectangle die cut and then adhered the whole piece to the card front.

 The 'you' is from the larger 'for you' stamp in the Heartfelt Hexagon stamp set and is stamped in Memento black and fussy cut.  It's adhered to the edge of the foam.

  I added red glimmer paper hearts in 3 different sizes in the corner as the final detail.

  All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Heartfelt Hexagons

Ink: Memento Black

Paper: Most Adored DSP (SAB), Basic White, Wood Textures DSP (retired), red glimmer paper (retired)

Accessories: foam adhesive sheets, Alphabet a la Mode, Stitched So Sweetly dies (retired), ruffled ribbon (retired), various sized heart dies/punches



1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda. This is delightful and so soft sweet and eye-catching. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creativity with us at The Card Concept. Please stop by again soon. We look forward to it.
    Karin L, DT
    The Card Concept

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!