Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Planted For You - Stampin' Up! Planted Paradise

  The CAS on Friday challenge has kind of a wide open challenge titled "just for you" so I thought I would play along.  Knowing I needed to keep it clean and simple and really only have a "just for you" type of sentiment left the rest of the details wide open and it actually took me a while to pick a stamp set and color combo!  Too many choices is hard for me lol!

  I went with the Planted Paradise stamp set and a straightforward centered layout.


  Since the 2022-2024 In Colors will be retiring in a few months I'm trying to be more mindful in using the cardstock and any accessories that I have.  I hate getting to the end of the sales period and having a ton leftovers and saying I wish I had used more of them!  So todays card has Orchid Oasis as the card base and the pot color and some Parakeet Party in the leaf veins as well as a retired matte decorative dot.

 No bells and whistles on this CAS card.  Just a bit of Pool Party ink lightly blended on the Basic White background to anchor the image a bit.  The pot and leaves are stamped and then fussy cut and adhered.  

  The sentiment in the new Heartfelt Hexagon stamp set and is stamped in Memento Black.

  All of the current supplies used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Planted Paradise, Heartfelt Hexagons

Ink: Memento Black, Pool Party, Orchid Oasis, Garden Green

Blends: Parakeet Party

Paper: Orchid Oasis, Basic White

Accessories: blending brush, matte decorative dot (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!