Sunday, January 28, 2024

Sophisticated Jewel Tones - Stampin' Up! Softly Sophisticated

   I only had a small amount of time to stamp today before the football games started but I wanted to play along with the Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge.  The colors are beautiful jewel tones that look beautiful together and I paired them with the Sale-a-Bration stamp set Softly Sophisticated.  Night of Navy, Pretty Peacock and Berry Burst are a gorgeous combo aren't they?


  I had some scraps left from the retired All About Autumn DSP and I thought the Pretty Peacock and copper pattern would be pretty as a background.  I didn't have a full sheet so I used 2 panels instead and adhered them to a Berry Burst card base.

  The flowers and stems are stamped on a Tailor Made tag in Pretty Peacock and Berry Burst.  The sentiment is stamped in Versamark and embossed with copper embossing powder.  I used the retired Stitched Shapes dies to cut it out.

  I hadn't used any Night of Navy on the card yet so clearly it was going to be an accent color at this point.  I cut a small strip of scallops with the Basic Borders dies and added it to the edge of the tag.  A scrap of retired Night of Navy bordered ribbon is tied at the top of the tag. And to round out the retired products on this card I had exactly 3 of the really old candy dots left in Night of Navy.

  It was fun combining the free SAB stamp set with some retired odds and ends to make this card.  Don't forget you can get the Softly Sophisticated stamp set and embossing folder for FREE with a $100 product purchase until February 29, 2024.  Don' miss out!

  All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Softly Sophisticated (SAB)

Ink: Berry Burst, Pretty Peacock

Paper: Berry Burst, Basic White, Night of Navy, All About Autumn DSP (retired)

Accessories: Tailor Made Tags dies, dimensionals, copper embossing powder, Basic Borders dies, Stitched Shapes dies (retired), candy dots (retired), Night of Navy Bordered ribbon (retired)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!