Sunday, January 21, 2024

Heartfelt Sympathy - Stampin' Up! Heartfelt Hexagons

   I started out trying to make a birthday card using the Color Throwdown colors but they just didn't want to go in that direction so I went with it and made a sympathy card instead.  The dusty blue, blush and pink are such a pretty combo and felt like they should be used with some florals.


  I started this one with a Boho Blue base, then a layer of Basic White and then another layer of Boho Blue on which I stamped in the same color of ink the flower stamp in the Heartfelt Hexagons stamp set.

  I stamped the sentiment in Boho Blue on a wide band of Basic White.  To pull in the other challenge colors I used the Painted Lavender dies to cut 3 springs.  For the other two challenge colors I used Bubble Bath and Petal Pink.

  The only embellishment on this card is a tiny Petal Pink twill ribbon knot.

  All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Heartfelt Hexagons

Ink: Boho Blue

Paper: Boho Blue, Basic White, Petal Pink, Bubble Bath

Accessories: Painted Lavender dies, Petal Pink ribbon (retired)



2 comments:

  1. such a pretty card. sure to raise the spirits of the recipiant! thanks for linking up with CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Amanda! Beautiful use of the colors! I'm so glad you played along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!