Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Heartfelt Notes - Stampin' Up! Notes of Nature

    Slowly but surely I'm getting some samples made with Sale-a-Bration and new mini catalog products.  The big day for both releases is tomorrow so don't wait to place an order; SAB items are while supplies last.  

  My card today uses 2 new sets that are part of a suite in the January-April Mini catalog.  The Nature's Sweetness set is fantastic and I have really enjoyed using it so far.  I also threw in another new stamp set and punch as well as a Sale-a-Bration stamp!  Chock full of new stuff here!!  I used the Global Design Project sketch for the layout today and had a bit of fun creating my own specialty DSP!


  I started with a Pecan Pie card base.  Next I stamped assorted images from the Notes of Nature and Lovely & Sweet stamp sets in Versamark onto a panel of Very Vanilla and then embossed them in white.  I used my (dying) Gray Granite light Blends marker to color in the open space between the images.  The whole time I was coloring I was praying that I wouldn't run out of ink in the middle of it!  It's definitely not a very smooth coloring job but it ended up ok with a little bit of a suede like look so it could have been worse! 

  I used reinkers and a blender pen to color in the images.  I used Wild Wheat for all of the leaves, Pecan Pie for the cocoa bean and Petal Pink for the flowers.  Before popping the panel up on dimensionals I wrapped some Very Vanilla baker's twine around the panel.

  The new Heartfelt Hexagon punch and stamp set were used to make the label.  I stamped the dotted outline in Gray Granite and then stamped it with the cocoa bean image in the same color stamped off once for a light look.  Over the top of that I stamped the Sale-a-Bration stamp set Heartfelt Hellos in Pecan Pie.  All of the sentiments in this set fit perfectly into the Heartfelt Hexagon punch.  I love coordination don't you??!

  I jazzed up the label with some die cut leaves using one of the Notes of Nature dies and some Garden Walk DSP in a Wild Wheat striped pattern.  The small flowers are die cut in Petal Pink using the Lovely & Sweet dies.  The flower centers are accented with another SAB choice; the Opaque Faceted gems.  The whole label is also popped on dimensionals.  

  I'm so excited to share the new mini catalog and Sale-a-Bration products with my customers! If you like my vibe and you aren't currently working with a Stampin' Up! demo I'd love to earn your business!  Just let me know what I can help you with!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

  All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.  Products marked with a * will be available to order/earn starting January 4, 2024 (tomorrow!!!).

Stamps: Heartfelt Hexagons*, Heartfelt Hellos* (SAB), Notes of Nature*, Lovely & Sweet*

Ink: Pecan Pie, Gray Granite, Versamark, Wild Wheat, Petal Pink

Blends: Gray Granite light

Paper: Pecan Pie, Very Vanilla, Garden Walk DSP, Petal Pink

Accessories: white embossing powder, blender pen, Heartfelt Hexagon punch*, Lovely & Sweet dies*, Notes of Nature dies*, Opaque Faceted gems* (SAB), dimensionals, very vanilla baker's twine



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!