Thursday, January 4, 2024

Nature Note - Stampin' Up! Notes of Nature

   Today's card was started before Christmas and then the various elements just sat on my desk for nearly 2 weeks and when I went back to it I couldn't for the life of me remember what my plan was for them!  Oops!  I played around for a bit adding and taking away things and this is what the final result was.  Not sure it's what I was going for in the first place but it was time to get things adhered and move on to another project lol!


  I'm using the Notes of Nature bundle again with this card.  The botanical images are just so versatile!  I started with a Bubble Bath card base and then embossed a layer of Basic White with the Sale-a-Bration reward Softly Sophisticated embossing folder (it's paired with a stamp set of the same name for a $100 level reward).

  I stamped 3 leaves in Basic Gray and the stamped over them with the solid body stamp from the Bee My Valentine set.  I used Bubble Bath, Wild Wheat and Smoky Slate ink.  After die cutting the leaves they are popped up with dimensionals on the card front.  

  The sentiment is stamped in Basic Gray, die cut and popped over a Bubble Bath sheer ribbon twist.  I added a few Opaque Oval accents just because I had them.  I have to be honest I have had a hard time using these embellishments.  I think the oval shape just throws me off; and the Pecan Pie color looks like little mouse turds to me lol! Anyway, if you've got a cute sample using these let me know, I need the inspiration!

  All of the supplies used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE. And remember it's now Sale-a-Bration which means you can choose a few product with every $50 spent (before tax/shipping).  Sale-a-Bration runs until February 29 but place your orders early for best selection of SAB rewards!!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Notes of Nature, Bee My Valentine

Ink: Basic Gray, Bubble Bath, Wild Wheat, Smoky Slate

Paper: Basic White, Bubble Bath

Accessories: Notes of Nature dies, Softly Sophisticated embossing folder (SAB), dimensionals, Bubble Bath Sheer Ribbon, Opaque Oval accents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!