Thursday, August 29, 2024

Season of Fun - Stampin' Up! Reindeer Fun

 Every other Thursday I'm sharing a stamping challenge with my customers on our group Facebook page and today is a new challenge!  I'm alternating between layouts and colors and today we have a layout to be inspired by!  If you're a customer of mine and would like to be invited to the group please reach out (or become a customer and join the fun)!  I'm taking full advantage of challenges lately to get a jump on Christmas cards and I have another one to share today using the Reindeer Fun stamp set coming out on September 4.


  This one starts with a Garden Green base and then a large flagged piece of Reindeer Days DSP in a fun holly leaf and berry print.

  The little deer is stamped in Pecan Pie ink onto Basic White cardstock then I used a Pecan Pie watercolor pencil to color him in.  I added some Pool Party snow all around him as it looks like he is enjoying the first snow of the season!  I backed that panel with a piece of Pool Party cardstock.  

  The sentiment is one of the great ones from the Peaceful Season stamp set and I embossed it in white on a strip of Real Red, flagged the end and added a baker's twine bow.  It's adhered with dimensionals for a nice bit of pop.

On the opposite corner I added a pine tree that I used markers direct on the stamp to get the 3 different colors and then I added a bit of shading with a Garden Green watercolor pencil.  The tree is also popped up on dimensionals.

  I hope my customers have fun using this sketch on one of their projects.  It's so fun seeing everyone's take on the same prompt!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

 All of the current supplies used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.  Items marked with * will be available starting September 4, 2024.

Stamps: Reindeer Fun*, Peaceful Season*

Ink: Pecan Pie, Versamark, Pool Party

Markers: Pecan Pie, Garden Green, Daffodil Delight

Paper: Garden Green, Pool Party, Real Red, Reindeer Days DSP*, Basic White

Accessories: watercolor pencils, white embossing powder, dimensionals, Real Red baker's twine*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!