Sunday, August 4, 2024

Full of Life Occasions - Stampin' Up! Attention Shoppers

 Last week I had my monthly class and I designed this project which I called a "choose your own adventure" card.  My stampers got to choose all the elements of the card to make it whatever they wanted.  I wanted to show off the Full of Life DSP but I couldn't decide which patterns to use because each sheet is just as gorgeous as the one before.  So I took that hard choice and just gave it to my customers!  They got pick which pattern they wanted to use, which sentiment and which image.  All I did was cut the neutral cardstock pieces and they did the rest!  And if you haven't gotten the Full of Life DSP yet it will be on sale starting August 6th so make sure to add a pack to your August order!

  
The bright colors and beautiful watercolor style of the Full of Life DSP really pair well with the images from the Attention Shoppers stamp set.  Because the images are smaller they are quick to color using some of the colors in the DSP using Stampin' Blends.


  Once my stampers chose which Full of Life DSP design they wanted to use they cut the 6x6 piece in half so they would have a 3" x 6" panel.  Then they cut that down to 3" x 4.5" and then cut this panel into 3 1" strips to mount onto the Basic Black panel.


The sentiment choices come from the Online Exclusive set Sweetly Scripted which are a lovely mix of script fonts and  are nice and long so they can go across a whole card front in both orientations.  For this design I cut strips of paper long than was needed for the portrait orientation and my stampers just trimmed off the ends as needed. 


  Once the image from the Attention Shoppers stamp set was chosen to go with the sentiment it was also stamped in Memento Black and colored in.  I had almost my whole Stampin' Blends collection out to use during class as the Full of Life DSP has so many colors in it.  So like I was saying my stampers had a lot of decisions to make on this card!

  Some iridescent ribbon and sparkle gems are added for a tiny bit of sparkle and shine.

  If you make card sets for gifts or to sell this would be a fantastic design and group of products to use to make them.  No two card sets would be exactly alike with all the mix and match possibilities!

  All of the supplies used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Attention Shoppers, Sweetly Scripted (Online Exclusive)

Ink: Memento Black

Blends: various colors

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Basic Black, Full of Life DSP

Accessories: Attention Shoppers dies, dimensionals, Iridescent 1/2" striped trim, adhesive backed sparkle gems


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!