Sunday, August 25, 2024

Mini Christmas Gifts - Stampin' Up! Reindeer Fun Dies

   There is hardly any stamping on my card today!  I'm using the CAS Colours and Sketches challenge for my layout; it's a sweet, clean and simple sketch that I think will work for many different smaller shapes and images.  I chose to use the little gift and bow dies found in the Reindeer Fun die set for the 3 elements.


  What you see is pretty much what you get with this design.  I used the dies and Granny Apple Green, Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green cardstock to cut the box shapes and then used one of each of the Festive Glimmer Paper colors to cut the bows.  The finished gifts are popped up on the card front on dimensionals.

  I looked through all of my new Christmas stamp sets for a smaller sentiment that would match the scale and "clean and simple" style. I found it in the new Humble Home stamp set.  It's stamped in Garden Green then highlighted with a few adhesive sequins.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

All of the current supplies used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.  Items marked with a * will be available to order starting September 4, 2024.

Stamps: Humble Home*

Ink: Garden Green

Paper: Granny Apple Green, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Basic White, Basic White thick, Festive Glimmer Paper*

Accessories: Reindeer Fun Dies*, dimensionals, Adhesive Backed Seasonal Sequins (retired)



1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card, Amanda! I love the adorable little gifts with sparkly bows. Thanks for sharing with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!