Friday, August 16, 2024

Doughnut Lovers - Stampin' Up! More Than Autumn

   I'm diving right into making samples with products that I got in the demonstrator preorder for the Stampin' Up! Sept.-Dec. 2024 Mini Catalog. It's so fun having new stamping supplies but getting so much at one time is also hard because how am I to choose which thing to use first??  Stamping problems I tell you! Anyway I saw the color challenge at The Paper Players and decided I definitely needed to use the More Than Autumn bundle to make some fun frosted doughnuts!  This is a really cute set and has a lot of mix and match sentiment options and the images will be easy to use for all seasons I think.


  The challenge is to use Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lolly, Soft Sea Foam and a neutral.  I choose Pecan Pie as my neutral as that one seemed the most "doughnut" colored!  How cute are these sprinkled doughnuts??

  I started with a piece of Iconic Celebrations DSP (Online Exclusive) in a nice plaid pattern for my card front.  Next I used a die cut circle that I pulled from my orphaned card parts bin and stamped the "you had me at" in Pecan Pie.

  Next the doughnut was stamped three times in Pecan Pie then colored with Blends in the challenge colors plus Pecan Pie.  After I die cut them I adhered them around the edge of the circle.

  I used another new Holiday mini product called Peaceful Seasons dies to cut the banner in Flirty Flamingo.  Then I stamped the "doughnuts" in Versamark and embossed it in white.  Once that was adhered I stamped a few hearts and colored them in with the same colors and added them to the side of the banner.

  A white bakers twine bow is added to the banner as a final detail.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

  All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.  Products marked with a * will be available starting September 4, 2024.

Stamps: More Than Autumn*

Ink: Pecan Pie, Versamark

Blends: Pecan Pie light, Flirty Flamingo light & dark, Lemon Lolly light & dark, Soft Sea Foam light and dark

Paper: Iconic Celebrations DSP (Online Exclusive), Basic White, Flirty Flamingo

Accessories: More Than Autumn Dies*, Peaceful Season Dies*, white embossing powder, dimensionals, Stylish Shapes dies, white bakers twine



  

3 comments:

  1. The sprinkled doughnuts are extremely cute! Great choice of a neutral - Pecan Pie is doughnut coloured! Your card t is indeed a delicious use of my challenge colours! Beautiful composition. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness....this makes me want a donut, just looking at it! ADORABLE! What a fun way to use our colors! And yes, I am stymied by all the goodies on my desk, I can't decide what to play with first! But we're so happy you shared this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, you can't beat a donut! Such a fun way to use our colors! The Pecan Pie is the perfect color to add to the combo! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!