Saturday, November 4, 2023

Merry Wreath - Stampin' Up! Merry & Bright

   Wreaths are always a go to focal point for holiday cards and it's fun to use different elements from stamps sets to create something different.  I used the Merry & Bright stamp set's fat light bulbs to make a colorful wreath this time.


  I start this one with a Lemon Lime Twist base, then a strip of Melon Mambo foil.  The foil is topped with a panel of white Textured Shimmer paper.  It doesn't show well in the photo but this paper has a nice subtle shimmer that works perfectly for Christmas cards.

  I stamped 2 bulbs in each of my colors and then die cut them.  I used the filament die and some retired white glitter paper and added one of those to each of the bulbs for more Christmas pizzazz.

  All of the bulbs are adhered to the back of the sentiment which is from the Brightest Glow stamp set and die cut with the Stylish Shapes dies.

  The whole "wreath" is then popped on dimensionals on the card front.  I added a small bakers twine bow and a few retired Melon Mambo candy dots for embellishments.

  These colors are so fun together and I think I may try out some more designs using them.  What do you think?  Too bright or so fun?

  All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Merry & Bright, Brightest Glow

Ink: Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party, Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo, Memento black

Paper: Lemon Lime Twist, Melon Mambo foil, Textured Shimmer paper, Basic White, White glitter paper

Accessories: Merry& Bright dies, Stylish Shapes dies, dimensionals, bakers twine, candy dots (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!