Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Buzzy Bee - Stampin' Up! Bee My Valentine ***PREVIEW***

     One of the many benefits of being a Stampin' Up! demo is that you get to attend demonstrator only events!  Imagine thousands of other people who are as excited about stamping as you??!!  At these events we get to learn about new products that are coming, fun stamping demonstrations and business training not to mention swag and prizes!  I attended an online event this past weekend and had a great time and today I'm going to show one of the projects we made with an upcoming set that will be released in the Jan.-Apr. 2024 Mini catalog.


   The Bee My Valentine stamp set and coordinating Bee Builder punch are just adorable and you will certainly see more of it as we get closer to the new mini catalog release date.  

  The patterned paper is new also and is called Bee Mine DSP.  The suite also contains the little shape embellishments and ribbon too!  The whole set of products is very sweet and cheerful.  I can't wait to make more cards for all occasions with it!

  While some of the products used to make this card are not yet released(*) the cardstock and inks are available for purchased through my ONLINE STORE.  If you're interested in getting access to these products now just let me know and I'll tell you how you can get this and other benefits!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Bee My Valentine*

Ink: Pool Party, Memento Black, Daffodil Delight

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Pool Party, Bee Mine DSP*

Accessories: Bee Builder punch*, adhesive-backed hearts & flowers*, dimensionals

*products will be available in the Jan.-April 2024 Stampin' Up! mini catalog coming Jan. 4, 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!