Saturday, November 11, 2023

Autumn Layers - Stampin' Up! Layering Leaves

   I made today's card for the Color Throwdown challenge.  When I saw these colors all I could think of was "autumn".  I even tried pulling a few Christmas sets to go in a different direction but autumn was cemented in my brain so I stopped fighting it and created a seasonal thinking of you card.


  I paired up Layering Leaves bundle with carryover products from last year; Ringed with Nature stamp set, dies and embossing folder.

  Since I re-discovered this nice Pecan Pie plaid from the Let's Go Fishing DSP last week I wanted to use it again as a nice neutral background for the other elements of the card.  We're to use Kraft (Crumb Cake), Brown, Yellow Gold, and Red for the challenge.  So I thought the browns would be the main colors with pops of the yellow and red.
  
  The Crumb Cake layer is embossed with the Ringed With Nature embossing folder.  The sentiment from Ringed With Nature is stamped on Very Vanilla with Pecan Pie ink and die cut with the Stylish Shapes dies.

  I stamped several of the Layering Leaves branches in Pecan Pie ink onto Crushed Curry and Poppy Parade and punched them out with the coordinating punch.  I layered the stamped branches with some die cut branches from the Ringed With Nature dies behind the sentiment and popped the whole thing on dimensionals.
 
  I added a linen twine bow to the side and some Crumb Cake adhesive-back speckled dots under the sentiment.

  All of the products used on this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Ringed With Nature, Layering Leaves

Ink: Pecan Pie

Paper: Let's Go Fishing DSP, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Pecan Pie, Poppy Parade, Crushed Curry

Accessories: Ringed with Nature dies/embossing folder, Stylish Shapes dies, Bough punch, dimensionals, linen twine, adhesive-backed speckled dots




1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful fall design! So glad you were able to play along with us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!