Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Typewriter Hi - Stampin' Up! Just My Type

   I'm playing along with my friends over at the Paper Players challenge today.  They are having us use Lost Lagoon and Lemon Lolly and a neutral.  I have to admit this one stumped me for a bit and even after I completed the card I'm not totally sold on it even though I do like these colors! 


  I think every time Stampin' Up! comes out with a set with a typewriter stamp I have to buy it.  This is one is particularly cute isn't it?  I stamped it  and the sheet of paper in black Memento and added the flower in Lemon Lolly and colored the petals a bit with the light Lemon Lolly Blends marker.  I added a Lost Lagoon tinsel gem in the center then fussy cut it. 

  The background is a piece of Lost Lagoon with the flower stamp stamped across the top and bottom in the same color ink.  I added a narrow strip of Bright & Beautiful DSP through the middle and then popped the typewriter up with dimensionals.  

  A bit of Lemon Lolly sheer ribbon from the Sheer Ribbon combo pack is knotted and added to the side of the typewriter with a glue dot.

  All the items used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Just My Type

Ink: Memento Black, Lost Lagoon, Lemon Lolly

Blends: Lemon Lolly light

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Lost Lagoon, Bright & Beautiful DSP

Accessories: dimensionals, Sheer Ribbon Combo Pack, Tinsel Gems three pack



4 comments:

  1. So cute! This set is on my wish list, I keep seeing awesome cards made with it and this one is no exception! Thanks for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! I love the flower stamped border and the snippet of ribbon! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love the flowers coming from both directions and the striped paper as an accent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda, this card just makes me smile! I love that whimsical typewriter and the fun floral images. This card will definitely bring a smile to the recipient. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!