Friday, June 16, 2023

Masculine Celebration - Stampin' Up! Layering Leaves

   I was making my way through creating the Father's Day cards I needed and the layout at Hand Stamped Sentiments was a great one to show off some texture and DSP!


  I knew that I wasn't going to do too much stamping but wanted to highlight some of the Let's Go Fishing DSP.  The card base is Boho Blue, then a layer of Pecan Pie.  Next is a piece of Very Vanilla cut with the Deckled Rectangle dies and then embossed with the Twisted Rope embossing folder.  

  I cut two lengths of card stock (Boho Blue and Misty Moonlight) with the long narrow waters edge die from Gone Fishing dies and layered them across the Very Vanilla panel.

  A bit of Night of Navy baker's twine is tied around this layer before adding the sentiment circles.  The larger circle is piece of Let's Go Fishing DSP cut with the Stylish Shapes dies and topped with the sentiment from Layering Leaves stamped in Misty Moonlight.

  I fussy cut a few of the fish from another piece of the Let's Go Fishing DSP and popped them up on dimensionals next to the sentiment.

  In Color Dots in Boho Blue accent the sentiment.

  All current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Layering Leaves

Ink: Misty Moonlight

Paper: Boho Blue, Pecan Pie, Very Vanilla, Let's Go Fishing DSP, Misty Moonlight

Accessories: Gone Fishing dies, Twisted Rope embossing folder, In Color Dots, dimensionals, Night of Navy Baker's twine (retired)



3 comments:

  1. Oh, Amanda, I LOVE this card! Such beautiful details, and this suite never even occurred to me for this sketch! Love the look of that emboss on a deckled rectangle, like a treasure map! And perfect fish, too. Just wonderful! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this card is amazing! I really like the elements that you picked for the sketch challenge and they all work together perfectly! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, I totally love this card and your use of the DSP. So glad you joined us at HSS this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!