Thursday, June 15, 2023

Paper Inspiration - Stampin' Up! Crafting With You

   I made about 20 customer thank you cards last week for orders placed in May and used the Crafting With You bundle as I know that all of my customers would appreciate a paper craft themed thank you card!  I always leave the inside blank and write my note on a loose sheet of paper so my customers can re-use the card if they'd like.  If you'd like to get a hand stamped card from me just place your order through my online store!  


  I hadn't used the little paper trimmer die yet so I wanted to use it for the focal point of the card.  How cute is it??

  I started with a Moody Mauve base then cut a piece of 4" x 5.25" Basic White panel in half along the diagonal and then embossed it with the Twisted Rope embossing folder.  I adhered a length of Textured Ribbon in Boho Blue along the edge before adhering the panel to the card front.

  I die cut the trimmer in Pebbled Path and the cutting blade in Gray Granite.  I used a small piece of  2023-2025 In Color DSP to tuck through the trimmer which is popped on dimensionals.

  The sentiment circle is made with a punched circle in Pebbled Path topped by a Basic White circle cut with the embroidery hoop die in the Crafting With You die set.  I stamped off the flower stamp in Boho Blue and then stamped the sentiment over the top with Moody Mauve ink.  

 A few white adhesive sequins balance the open space around the sentiment.

  All the supplies used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Crafting With You

Ink: Boho Blue, Moody Mauve

Paper: Moody Mauve, Basic White, Pebbled Path, Gray Granite, 2023-2025 In Color DSP

Accessories: Crafting With You dies, Twisted Rope embossing folder, dimensionals, Textured Ribbon, circle punch, sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!