Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Bird's Eye Celebration - Stampin' Up! Birds's Eye View

   I'm trying my hand at a set of masculine colors for the Global Design Project sketch challenge this week.  That wide open panel has a lot of possibilities.  I thought another sweet little bird from the Bird's Eye View would look cute.


  I'm trying to give Wild Wheat a chance and have used it a little bit on this card but it's still giving me Delightful Dijon flashbacks!  I might be traumatized!  I'm just going to focus more on the Boho Blue and Pebbled Path that are also both new In Colors.  I like them a lot!

  This card starts with a Very Vanilla thick base then a layer of Let's Go Fishing DSP tilted on an angle like the sketch.

  Then I cut a piece of Very Vanilla with the Deckled Rectangle dies.  I blended a very light amount of Pebbled Path ink onto one corner and placed my stamped, colored and fussy cut images over it.  I think the bird came out cute but I think the books would look better if I had left some parts uncolored.

  To continue to follow the sketch I stamped an old sentiment on a narrow piece of Boho Blue in Misty Moonlight ink and adhered it to strip of Wild Wheat Textured ribbon and then popped it on dimensionals.

  All the current products used to make this card can be found in my ONLINE STORE.  

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Bird's Eye View, Itty Bitty Birthdays (retired)

Ink: Misty Moonlight, Pebbled Path

Blends: Boho Blue light & dark, Wild Wheat light & dark, Pebbled Path light & dark, Color Lifter

Paper: Very Vanilla thick, Very Vanilla, Boho Blue, Let's Go Fishing DSP

Accessories: Deckled Rectangle dies, dimensionals, In Color Textured Ribbon



1 comment:

  1. It is adorable! Don't fret over the Wild Wheat. It looks great as an accent color but otherwise, I feel the same.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!