Monday, March 1, 2021

Beachy Thank You - Stampin' Up! Friends Are Like Seashells

   After a very wet and dreary few days I was needing something bright and beachy to focus on so I decided to make a thank you card with the Friends Are Like Seashells set and pulled colors straight from the coordinating DSP in some fun colors.


  After not getting the Seashells embossing folder when I first ordered the stamp set I finally decided that I needed it after seeing it used more and more.  Isn't that the way with so much crafting stuff?  You see the many possibilities and then just have to have it!  I used it here on a piece of vellum for a fun detail that is also a subtle background to my shell cluster.  

  The shells are all stamped and then cut out and adhered around the thank you which is from the Sweet Strawberry set.  I added a few stamped off speckles in Sahara Sand .  The 2 smallest shells are popped on dimensionals and the center of the sand dollar is highlighted with Wink of Stella to add a bit more shine to go with the strip of gold flecked Fine Art ribbon.

  Here's hoping to see the sun soon!

  Thanks for looking! Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Friends Are Like Seashells, Sweet Strawberry

Ink: Sahara Sand, Balmy Blue, So Saffron, Flirty Flamingo

Paper: Sahara Sand, vellum, Very Vanilla

Accessories: Seashells embossing folder, Fine Art ribbon, Tasteful Labels dies, dimensionals, Wink of Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!