Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Rainbow Envelopes - Stampin' Up! Snail Dies

   I think a rainbow is in order for this gray, dreary day!  After beautiful weather last week and over the weekend it got overcast yesterday afternoon and then we even had a bit of icy pellets come down last night. My morning walk was cold and damp so I think something cheerful necessary for my share today!

  This card has hardly any stamping but the mini envelope die in the Snail dies certainly got a work out!


 I pulled out my best rainbow colors to put this card together.  It starts with a Whisper White thick base then a layer of Whisper White embossed with the Old World Paper embossing folder.  It's hard to see in the photo but it's there.

  After the envelopes were cut and folded up I arranged them on the card front leaving the center open for the little note.  I stamped the 'smile' from the Cute Fruit set in Memento and then cut it out.  I added a die cut heart out of the Rainbow Glimmer paper.  

  I'm adding this one to my pile to send to Bearly Arts for their card drive for kids in foster care.  To read more about that cause and to join in check it out here: Bearly Arts Cards for Cubs.  If you're local to me and want to help I am collecting cards from my stampers to mail out a big package and you're welcome to join in!  Just get in touch!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Cute Fruit

Ink: Memento Black

Paper: Whisper White thick, Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Pacific Point, Gorgeous Grape, Melon Mambo, Rainbow Glimmer paper

Accessories: Old World Paper embossing folder, Snail dies, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!