Friday, March 26, 2021

Perennials for the Guys - Stampin' Up! Pretty Perennials

   The team at Fab Friday is back with a new challenge!  Are you all ready to stamp this weekend or do you have yard work to do now that the weather is nicer?  We weeded, mulched and my husband even mowed last weekend so I've got time to stamp this weekend.  Since getting the new puppy a week ago I haven't spent much time in the stamp room so I'm looking forward to getting inky.

  Check out the colors we are working with for this challenge:

 
 I have to admit that while I do like these colors they were a bit of a challenge for me.  With my limited stamping time I couldn't dawdle and play around with too many ideas.  I ended up using some of the smaller accent stamps from Pretty Perennials (which is still on my desk from my custom cards) to make a guy birthday card.  

  Nothing ground breaking here but it gets the job done!  I can't wait to see what you come up with for these colors so I can get some inspiration and try again!  Check out the fabulous ideas from the rest of the Fab Friday Design Team!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Pretty Perennials

Ink: Misty Moonlight, Pear Pizzazz, Smoky Slate

Paper: Whisper White, Misty Moonlight, Pear Pizzazz, Smoky Slate

Accessories: Stitched with Whimsy dies, Misty Moonlight twill ribbon, baker's twine, dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!