Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Personalized Feminine Notecards - Stampin' Up! Pretty Perennials

   As I shared in my last post we got a puppy on Friday and he has been keeping us on our toes so I haven't had much extra time to post or stamp.  He's super sweet and actually very good but our normal routines are a bit out of whack at the moment.  As my husband says, "everything takes 4 times as long to do when there's a new baby in the house".  That's pretty accurate whether it's a human baby or a puppy!

  Here is the little guy:


 

  But I do have the feminine counterpoint to the last card I shared to show off today.  I'm almost finished with the 18 cards for the ladies.  

  Not the best photo with the terrible gray weather we're having but you can get the gist of it!

  I used the SAB Paper Blooms DSP as my starting point for colors and from there just cut the letters and layered the name banner the same as in the masculine version.  

  I have the same number of flowers on each card but have them arranged differently depending on how long the name is.  I'm trying to keep them all balanced and spaced regardless of the number of letters so it takes a bit of time to put each one together.

  The Pretty Perennial stamp set and dies are really perfect for this sort of card as they are simple to stamp and die cut but have some nice layered details.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Pretty Perennials

Ink: Rococo Rose, Night of Navy, Seaside Spray

Paper: Whisper White thick, Whisper White, Night of Navy, Paper Blooms DSP (SAB), Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray, Old Olive

Accessories: Perennial Petals dies, Playful Alphabet dies, adhesive sheets, Subtle embossing folder, dimensionals, faceted gems

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!