Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Birthday Heart and Star - Stampin' Up! Itty Bitty Birthdays

   I have been busy working on a set of 24 custom cards and haven't had time to stamp anything else so I'm sharing a card I made a month ago for my brother's birthday.  His birthday falls on Valentine's day so I tried to mix a heart onto the card without it turning into a Valentine's day card! 

  I mixed and matched hearts and stars and used 3 different patterns from the Well Suited DSP.

  The little heart and star stamps are from the Many Messages set and could easily get overlooked but are just the right size a bit of add-on stamping.  Not much else as this card is pretty straightforward and the shapes do all the work here!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Itty Bitty Birthdays, Many Messages

Ink: Night of Navy, Real Red, Smoky Slate

Paper: Whisper White thick, Well Suited DSP

Accessories: heart punch, Stitched Stars dies, Curvy dies, Night of Navy baker's twine, dimensionals, candy dot (retired)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!