Monday, February 15, 2021

Sweet Snail Thank You - Stampin' Up! Snailed It

   After a very frozen weekend I find myself a bit behind in my daily tasks and chores!  Must have been too much reading by the fire, shoveling and general cold weather malaise lol!  So just a quick post today to share the customer thank yous I sent out for January orders.

  Really nothing over the top or complicated.  I had fun doing all the snail coloring with Blends while watching shows on Netflix.  It was like a little invasion of snails on my stamping desk once I was finished!



  It was fun to mix the Paper Blooms DSP and Pretty Perennials flowers with the Snailed It snail and the sentiment from Sweet Ice Cream.  You'll get more mileage out of your sets if you mix them with others and not just stick to what's in a single stamp case when designing.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Snailed It, Pretty Perennials, Sweet Ice Cream

Ink: Seaside Spray, Night of Navy

Blends: Rococo Rose light & dark, Seaside Spray light & dark, Night of Navy light

Paper: Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray, Whisper White, Paper Blooms DSP (SAB)

Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly dies, Snail dies, dimensionals, In Color scalloped linen ribbon (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!