Friday, February 26, 2021

Purple Perennial Sympathy - Stampin' Up! Pretty Perennials

   We've made it through another week stampers!  It's Friday and the Fab Friday Challenge is celebrating with a new color challenge.

  Unfortunately I needed a few sympathy cards this past week so I used these pretty colors to make a clean and simple design.  I think the Pretty Perennials set has been my go to for color challenges lately!  With so many images and die cuts it just works so well for multiple colors.

 

  Going into this design I wanted it very clean and open so I stuck with a Whisper White thick card base and then layered an embossed Whisper White panel on top.  The Dainty Diamonds embossing folder is nice and subtle and I liked the mix of geometric with the floral.

  The sentiment from Many Messages is stamped in Mossy Meadow onto a narrow strip of Mint Macaron.

  I used a bit of Mossy Meadow cardstock for the Calypso Coral berry/buds? stems.  I layered 2 Mint Macaron leaves behind the Highland Heather flower that has multiple layers.  The whole cluster is popped on dimensionals.

  Check out how the rest of the Fab Friday Design Team used these colors and then make your own to share in our gallery!

  Thanks for looking! Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Pretty Perennials, Many Messages

Ink: Mossy Meadow, Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral, Highland Heather

Paper: Whisper White thick, Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow

Accessories: Dainty Diamonds embossing folder, Perennial Petals dies, dimensionals



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!