Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Blushing Rose Thank You - Stampin' Up! To a Wild Rose

   I have not been very productive stamping-wise this past week!  I certainly had enough time and reason to stay in with all the snow and ice days but I was really lazy and didn't create hardly at all.  I did read 3 books so maybe I was just in that zone instead?  So with all that said I'm a bit light on cards to share but I did get one made yesterday with colors I pulled out last week for a now closed challenge.  The Color Throwdown had sage, pink and gold for their colors last week.  I decided to go ahead with the idea that had been brewing and while it didn't quite come out the way I had envisioned I like the end result nonetheless.

  After focusing so much on restocking the birthday card stash I've now run low on thank you cards.  The one or 2 I do have are very much seasonal and don't really work for right now.  I thought pairing some large roses and the Ornate Thanks set would work for going into spring...hopefully.

  The card starts with a Pear Pizzazz card base then a layer of watercolor paper with the corners rounded.  I stamped the To a Wild Rose in the corners and embossed it in gold.  Then I did some water coloring with Blushing Bride and an aquapainter.  

  Next I embossed the sentiments in gold on vellum and a little strip of Pear Pizzazz.  The Pear Pizzazz strip is popped on dimensionals.

  The final touch is a few adhesive pearls.  

    Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: To a Wild Rose, Ornate Thanks

Ink: Versamark, Blushing Bride 

Paper: Pear Pizzazz, vellum, watercolor paper

Accessories: gold embossing powder, adhesive pearls, corner rounder punch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!